At Gobble Guts we care about you and your little ones. With every meal we aim to:
- provide parents and carers with easy access to highly nutritious and flavoursome meals, which support the growth and development of babies, toddlers and kids;
- improve the quality of life for your little ones by reducing childhood obesity and the likelihood of them becoming fussy eaters; and
- free up time so parents and carers can spend it with their little ones.
Gobble Guts is committed to nourishing your family with our range of baby, toddler and kids meals. Using only the highest-quality produce sourced from local markets, we carefully prepare and produce our nutritionist-designed meals for your little ones, at an HACCP-approved, commercial kitchen. Once prepared, Gobble Guts meals are then flash-frozen to preserve their nutritional benefits, ensuring they are delivered fresh to your door.
Gobble Guts believes in the importance of gut health at any age – it’s part of our name after all – so therefore all our meals contain ingredients that support digestive health and a flourishing microbiome.
Your little ones can enjoy their Gobble Guts meals in a variety of ways – there is no wrong way to make them. Gobble Guts meals come chopped, but whether you prefer to puree, mash, or serve them as they are, your child is going to eat the freshest, most nutritious, meal possible.
We hope both you and your tiny humans enjoy our meals as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Our nutritionist, Kara Moore, firmly believes having a strong nutritional foundation during the early years of a child’s life, with exposure to a diverse range of foods and flavours, will help to shape good long-term eating habits and assist to prevent them from becoming fussy eaters later in life. With this in mind, Kara has carefully designed the meals to include the following nutritional benefits:
- Free from nine common allergens (milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, sesame and soy).
- Gluten and dairy free with no added sugars.
- Macro-nutrient ratios support healthy growth and development for infants over six months old.
- Gobble Guts meals contain fibre and a variety of prebiotic foods to support the digestive function and the development of a healthy microbiome.
- Increased bio-availability (the proportion of the nutrient that is digested, absorbed and metabolised through normal pathways) of nutrients.
- Healthy fats are included in each Gobble Guts meal to increase absorption of fat soluble Vitamins A, D, E and K.
- All legumes and grains used in our meals are soaked prior to cooking, which helps reduce the amount of anti-nutrients. The reduction in anti-nutrients increases the absorption of zinc, iron, magnesium and calcium.
- Non-haem iron is paired with Vitamin C and Vitamin A to aid absorption.
- Culinary spices, including black pepper and ginger, are traditionally used to stimulate digestion and increase absorption of zinc, iron, calcium and beta carotene.
- Garlic and onion are used to increase the absorption of iron and zinc when cooked with grains.