Gobble Guts reserves the right to make changes to this website and these Terms at any time. By ordering or registering on our website you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and use them to contact you regarding your order, shipping, and other products or promotions. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed from our subscriber list by either unsubscribing via a link in any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We deliver to areas in ACT, Queanbeyan, Jerrabomberra, Bungendore and Googong. A flat rate is charged for each delivery.
- If you are not home at time of delivery we will leave the order at the front door or in an area specified by you in the instructions when placing your order. The ice packs in the box allows it to be left in a shaded area for up to 5-8 hours (this may change based on weather temperature). Gobble Guts will not be liable for any damage to the product if left outside for extended periods of time nor if the box is damaged or stolen after delivery.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
- We will provide you with an estimated date of delivery of your meals and will make every effort to deliver by this date.
- If you live in a secured apartment complex, please ensure you are home to receive your delivery. If no one is available to collect your delivery please arrange a suitable time with our staff prior to the delivery date.
- It is your responsibility to inform Gobble Guts by calling us on 0438 327 374, if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived on the due date, we will make enquiries and ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- Any transactions or purchases online can be made via MasterCard, Visa and Bank Transfer only. All transactions are processed via our partner payment service Braintree Payments (a Paypal company). You can view their terms here. Gobble Guts never stores the actual card information on our servers.
- All payments have to be made before your purchase can be delivered. When paying by card, if you have insufficient funds in your account or the card declines – the purchase will not go through. For direct transfers, your meals will only be delivered once the transfer has been completed.
Gobble Guts Guarantee
Gobble Guts provides top quality baby and toddler meals. If you are dissatisfied with a product, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your order. We will refund the value of the unused product, however, we reserve the right to require the return of any unused product for testing. Claims will not be accepted for damages unless reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Gobble Guts reserves the right to withhold refunds, but will do so only in cases, which it believes are not genuine.
It is your responsibility to correctly fill out all fields in regard to the delivery of the products you order. Any errors either in the name, address or phone number field or order payment process is solely your responsibility. Gobble Guts is not liable for any losses or damages, direct or indirect that result from these fields being filled out incorrectly or not at all. By registering your details you are agreeing to the receipt of regular email newsletters. Gobble Guts will ensure that each direct marketing offer provides a clear opt-out opportunity.
Cancellation of Order
You have the right to cancel any order, which you have placed with us, within 24 hours of placing the order. This can be done by email or phone and will be acknowledged by one of our staff members. We will refund any payment you have made, but we reserve the right to make a charge of 5% to cover the costs incurred by us handling your payment.
It is your responsibility to refer to the nutritional panel and ingredients of each meal before purchase. While Gobble Guts takes all due care to keep allergy prone ingredients out of all meals, please be aware they may still be present. Gobble Guts accepts no liability whatsoever to any allergic reaction as a result of consuming a Gobble Guts meal or product.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the material it contains (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content). This includes but is not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
We do not and will not pass on any details about you to any person not directly employed by us, unless required to do so by the law. The exception is when we take steps to confirm security of a debit/credit card transaction. Delivery information may be disclosed to a delivery or courier service, including contact telephone details.
We reserve the right to:
- Change, modify, substitute or remove any item, without prior warning, on the Website;
- Change prices, goods and availability of products at anytime;
- Refuse service to any customer; and
- Amend these terms and conditions without notice.
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of the Australian Capital Territory and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in the Australian Capital Territory.